In this medical Spanish lesson you’ll learn 7 great questions to give you insight into how closely your patients are adhering to their treatment plan. For each question, we also share some follow-up questions and suggestions for your patients.
The 7 questions suggested by the AAFP to know how closely they’re adhering to their treatment plan are:
- Do you have all the medications you were prescribed?
- Do you understand why you are taking them?
- Do you ever forget to take your medications?
- Do any of your medications make you sick?
- If you feel worse, do you stop taking your medications?
- If you feel better, do you stop taking your medications?
- If you have asthma, do you carry a rescue inhaler with you?
Watch the lesson & download the notes to learn how to ask them in Spanish and discuss their responses with them.
Here is the video viernes lesson I taught:
Para conversar con tu compañero de práctica! Practice some medication follow-up conversations. Use these common prescribed meds …