My Plate in Spanish is “Mi Plato”, and in this lesson you will learn the different food groups in Spanish and vocabulary for example foods within each category.
Additionally, we review some helpful questions and common suggestions around diet in Spanish like (My Plate in Spanish is “Mi Plato”):
- What do you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner on a normal day?
- What vegetables / fruits do you like?
- How many (tortillas) do you eat for a typical meal?
- What kinds of proteins do you usually eat?
- Half of your plate should be fruits and vegetables
- It’s important to eat whole grains
- Lean meats and beans are good for your heart
- It’s better to eat low-fat dairy products