PTSD in Spanish
PTSD is lesson 4 in our 5-lesson series on discussing mental health in Spanish. If you missed the previous lessons, be sure to check out the lessons on: depression, anxiety & substance abuse.
In today’s lesson on PTSD in Spanish, you’ll learn about:
- Una descripción del trastorno (a description of the disorder)
- Los diferentes tipos de síntomas y ejemplos (The different types of symptoms with examples)
- Diferencias en manifestaciones de síntomas con niños (how the symptoms manifest differently in children)
- Factores de riesgo y resiliencia (risk and resilience factors)
- Unas preguntas útiles (some useful questions for your patients)
- Terapias (therapies)
- Medicamentos (medications)
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to see all of our lessons and get the latest videos right away!
¡Gracias POR compartir su aventura de español conmigo!
Su tarea – Your Homework
- Review the notes & vocabulary
- Identify additional points and topics to discuss with patients
- Let me know if you need help 🙂
- Remember to keep it simple if you need to
- Ask for help in the comments below
- Give it a try with your patients!
Keep up the good work speaking responsible Spanish to your patients! Check out our other books, classes & products to help you learn medical Spanish!
*If the link isn’t working for you, you may need to unblock pop-ups in your browser settings